Ingredients: 2 large potatoes, 2 garlic cloves, 1 Tblsp rosemary, 1 Tblp salt, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 2-3 Tblsp Antica Italia Infused Oil With Basil
- Clean & cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
- Chop garlic into fine pieces
- Place into very warm pan of vegetable oil. If you hear the cracking when you put the potatoes into the pan the oil is hot enough.
- Fry for 8-10 minutes, turning when each side of potato gets evenly brown.
- Put garlic, rosemary & salt into pan & lower heat.
- Cover & simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Place potatoes on paper towels to dry some of the oil.
- Salt to taste & drizzle Antica Italia Infused Oil With Basil over the potatoes.