1 1/2 lbs ground beef (extra lean works well)
5 Tblsp pine nuts
1/4 Tsp cinnamon
4 Tblsp Antica Italia Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Trim artichoke tops & remove tough outer leaves.
- Saute artichokes in 4 Tblsp EVOO.
- In same oil saute gound beef, add choppd onion, pine nuts, cinnamon, a pinch of salt.
- Fill each artichoke with a Tblsp of the meat mixture.
- Place artichokes in an oiled baking pan & fill pan with enough water to cover the artichokes about half way.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Buon Appetito!